Faculty of Commerce and Finances
Dean – Valentina Astafieva, PhD in Economics, Associate Professor
+375 (232) 50 03 69
Finance and credit
Merchandising and Trade Entrepreneurship
Finance, taxation and credit
Positions: chief accountants ( accountants), financial Directors, auditors, economists, specialists of state control bodies, tax consultants, tax inspectors, specialists of insurance, financial organizations and banks, customs services, business analysts.
Since 2017, the Belarusian Trade and Economics University of consumer cooperatives has been included by the World Bank in the list of educational institutions whose higher education diplomas in the specialty «Accounting, analysis and audit» and academic disciplines studied by students are recommended to be recognized by the ACCA (the Association of Chartered Certified Accountants) when passing the European accreditation of professional accountants.
Sphere of professional activity of graduates:
- carrying out economic work, assessment of economic risks
- development and implementation of tax policy
- setting and maintaining accounting in the organization, consulting services for accounting
- preparation of financial statements (including IFRS)
- management of movement of financial resources of the organization and regulation of financial relations
- development of the financial strategy of the organization and its financial stability
- control over the activities of financial and accounting services
- audit and tax consulting
- business analysis.