After crossing the border and arriving in the city of Gomel a foreign citizen must apply to the admission commission of the University (Room 1-4) and provide the following original documents:
- passport with a training visa to enter the Republic of Belarus;
- application for admission to study with speciality indicated ;
- original certificate of education (diploma) with the subjects taken and marks;
- a medical health certificate, certificate of HIV infection absence and fluorography screening result, vaccination card issued by an official health care organization from the country the candidate arrived for study;
- 6 pictures (size 3×4 cm);
- birth certificate;
- medical insurance policy.
The documents in a foreign and Russian languages, certified by a notary, are enclosed.
After the submission of documents to the admission commission a foreign citizen must:
- Make a temporary registration by submitting the proper documents to the Department of International Relations of the University (within 5 days after crossing the border of the Republic of Belarus;
the registration fee is 24.5 rubles).
- Be tested on the Russian language knowledge.
- Undergo initial medical examination in the university health department.
- Move into the university dormitory.
- Make the contract for training.
- Undergo a medical examination in the regional health care organization of the Republic of Belarus of the University (within 10 days after arrival).
- Pay for training at the University.
- Pay for accommodation in the University hostel.
University Enrollment Order Issued after Tuition Fee
Upon arrival at the University, of the foreign national must provide the following costs (the rate at 2019/2020 school year):
Form of education
Term of education
Cost per year, $
|1||Preparatory department||9 months||1770 |
(a group of four)
|2||The first stage of higher education|
|Day-time form||4 years||2280|
|Extramural form (including distance form)||5 years||1380|
|3||Magistracy (the second stage of higher education )|
|Day-time form||1 year||1687|
|Distance form||1,5 years||1035|
|Magistracy in English, speciality ”World Economy”||1 year||2915|
|Day-time form||3 years||1400|
|Distance form||4 years||1400|
- Medical examination in the clinic — $ 95;
- Compulsory medical insurance for 1 year (except for the citizens of Tajikistan, Turkmenistan, Azerbaijan, Ukraine, Russia, Moldova) — $ 200;
- Registration at the Citizenship and Migration Office — $ 50;
- Accommodation in a hostel (per year) — from $ 450;
- Exit/entry visa for travelling during the holidays — $ 40.
Tuition and accommodation costs are reviewed annually before starting the academic year and changes are possible. Tuition and accommodation fees are paid to the university cash office in Belarusian rubles at the rate of the National Bank of the Republic of Belarus on the day of payment.