|Faculty||Commerce and Finance|
|Speciality Code (according the Classificatory of the Republic of Belarus)||1-25 01 10|
|Speciality||Commercial Activity (short term)|
|Specialization (if any)||1-25 01 10 02 Commercial activities in the market of consumer goods|
|Period of study||3 years (day time), 4 years (correspondence course)|
|Language of study||Russian|
|Benefits of study||· State-recognized degree
· Decent pay
· Multidisciplinary activities
· In demand, modern, prestigious
· No problems with employment
· Opportunity for rapid career growth
· Constant movement and search for new experiences
· Opportunity to work in international companies
· Optimal ratio of office and field work
· Possibility of both independent and team work
|Applicants’ requirements||Full secondary education
Knowledge of the Russian language (applicant is interviewed for knowledge of the Russian language).
|Professional and universal competencies that a graduate will possess||In the process of training, the following professional competencies will be formed:
– To analyze domestic market and laws of its development, to investigate market conditions, to conduct competitive analysis.
– To research and evaluate consumer preferences, to be able to shape them using marketing communications.
– To manage the assortment and quality of goods and services, effectively maintain quality control of goods and services, receipt and inventory accounting of goods in terms of quantity and quality.
– To establish business relationships with suppliers, develop and conclude commodity contracts.
– To manage commodity, information and financial flows in the course of organization of commodity circulation processes.
– To establish a cost management system with the aim of its optimization.
– To quantitatively and qualitatively assess risks.
– To assess business prospects, its competitiveness and effectiveness.
– To substantiate decisions on access to foreign markets and to develop strategies for effective penetration.
– To organize activity of trade organizations and commercial services of manufacturing enterprises.
– To manage trade and technological processes at an enterprise, regulate storage processes, perform inventory, determine and minimize consumption of material and labor resources, as well as record and deduct losses.
– To create an effective pricing policy.
– To take part in selection and formation of logistical chains and schemes in trade organisations.
– To develop projects in frames of professional activity and use of information technology, participate in the projects.
– To analyze economic activity of organisations.
In the process of training, the following academic (multipurpose) competencies will be formed:
– To be capable to apply basic scientific and theoretical knowledge to solve theoretical and practical problems.
– To have a command of system and comparative analysis.
– To have research skills.
– To have skills of independent work.
– To be able to generate new ideas (to be creative).
– To have an interdisciplinary approach to solving problems.
– To have skills related to use of technical devices, information management and working on PC.
– To have oral and written communication skills.
– To be capable to learn, improve skills throughout life.
|Scope of knowledge and professional activities||
|Possible job, position||