|Faculty||Commerce and Finance|
|Speciality Code (according the Classificatory of the Republic of Belarus)||1-26 02 05|
|Specialization (if any)|
|Period of study||4 year (full term)|
|Language of study||Russian|
|Benefits of study||· State-recognized degree
· Decent pay
· Opening up new opportunities
· Multidisciplinary activities
· Unique, popular, modern
· No problems with employment
· Opportunity for rapid career growth
· Opportunity to work in international companies
· Optimal ratio of office and field work
· Possibility of both independent work and team work
|Applicants’ requirements||Full secondary education
Knowledge of the Russian language (applicant is interviewed for knowledge of the Russian language).
|Professional and universal competencies that a graduate will possess||In the process of training, the following professional competencies will be formed:
• To collect and analyze initial information for carrying out project activities in various functional areas of logistics.
• To describe and analyze existing logistic business processes and develop models of viable logistic business processes of organisations.
• To calculate and optimize parameters of logistic business processes of an organisation.
• To work out proposals for optimization of systems of support and adoption of logistic decisions and logistic information support of an organisation.
• To validate investment and innovative projects in the field of logistics management.
• To develop purchase plans and forecasts.
• To take part in planning outputs production.
• To develop and validate measures to reduce the production cycle and optimize production costs.
• To plan volume of stocks required for continuous production in conjunction with the costs of their storage and maintenance.
• To plan warehousing in terms of determining types and quantities of warehousing equipment, warehousing costs, performance evaluation of warehouses use.
• To validate selection of production distribution channels and evaluate their effectiveness.
• To carry out selection of optimal types of transportation and transport and technological schemes of cargo delivery.
• To estimate and plan costs of pre- and after-sales products service, economically validate measures to improve customer service.
• To optimize volume of money and rationalize financial flows in logistics systems.
• To make investigations on various functional areas of logistics and supply chains, analyze results and use them when implementing a logistics management concept in an organization.
• To form and constantly update information-analytical base of an organisation using modern techniques and methods of data processing.
• To use global information resources to solve logistic challenges.
|Scope of knowledge and professional activities||· Logist
|Possible job, position||· Vice-president
· Customs broker
· Transport analyst
· Distribution supervisor
· Customer service Manager
· Retail chain Manager
· Logistician / logistics coordinator
· Distribution operations analyst
· Integrated logistics Manager
· Head of the terminal complex
· The operator of multimodal carriage of goods
· Logistics planning analyst