|Speciality Code (according the Classificatory of the Republic of Belarus)||1-26 80 06|
|Specialization (if any)|
|Period of study||1 year (day-time)
1.5 year (correspondence course)
|Language of study||Russian|
|Benefits of study||· Competitive advantages in the labor market in the Republic of Belarus and abroad
· The best job prospects in the specialty
· Mastering special disciplines that provide relevant knowledge in demand in business structures and in the public New opportunities for running your own business
· A real way up the career ladder
|Applicants’ requirements||Completed higher education (specialist diploma or Bachelor’s degree).
Knowledge of the Russian language (applicant is interviewed for knowledge of the Russian language).
|Professional and universal competencies that a graduate will possess||In the process of training, the following professional competencies will be formed:
· To be able to analyze business behavior in the context of various types of market structures, to research and develop a market strategy of an organization, to evaluate consequences of state microeconomic policies.
· To be able to analyze aspects of macroeconomic policy under various initial conditions of economy functioning and develop macroeconomic policy measures.
· To be able to use basic principles of cooperative logistics to increase efficiency of logistic systems performance.
· To be able to develop and implement a growth strategy for organizations based on a logistic approach.
· To be able to plan transport operations with account of optimization of logistic processes of transport systems.
· To be able to generate, process and analyze data sets to solve practical business problems in condition of indeterminacy.
· To have a command of methodological tools for packaging, labeling and cargo handling.
· To be able to apply principles of customs logistics to improve efficiency of an organisation.
· To be able to analyze condition and development directions of international logistics centers and terminals.
· To have a command of methods for assessing economic instruments in logistic activity of an organization.
· To be able to apply modern methods of modeling business processes in supply chains.
· To be able to analyze distribution systems in international supply chains.
· To design and apply technologies and tools of network organization of retail trading.
· Develop and implement logistic projects of any level of complexity in the process of production and sale of products and services.
|Scope of knowledge and professional activities||· Trade organization
· Financial company
· Consulting firm
· Transport organization
· Investment company
· Department of trade and services
· Foreign trade organization
· Industrial enterprise
|Main fields of professional master activities||· Vice-president
· Customs broker
· Transport analyst
· Distribution supervisor
· Customer service Manager
· Retail chain Manager
· Logistician / logistics coordinator
· Distribution operations analyst
· Integrated logistics Manager
· Head of the terminal complex
· The operator of multimodal carriage of goods
· Logistics planning analyst