|Speciality Code (according the Classificatory of the Republic of Belarus)||1-25 80 07|
|Speciality||«Merchandising and Goods Expertise»|
|Specialization (if any)|
|Period of study||1,5 years (correspondence course)|
|Language of study||Russian|
|Competitive advantages||— Master course graduates with in-depth training of specialists will receive the right to hold positions up by 1-2 levels compared to bachelor graduates.
— Master’s degree provides an opportunity to find a prestigious and highly paid job, to provide a basis for professional growth.
— Enhanced practical training in the field of merchandising, expertise, technology and safety of goods.
— Specialist has competencies in matters of identification and examination of goods; provision and confirmation of quality and safety of goods; QMS development; identification of potential dangers and identification of dangers within the framework of the HACCP system, etc.
|Applicants’ requirements||Completed higher education (specialist diploma or Bachelor’s degree).
Knowledge of the Russian language (applicant is interviewed for knowledge of the Russian language).
|Professional and universal competencies that a graduate will possess||In the process of training, the following professional competencies will be formed:
· To be capable of analytical activity, setting goals and solving research problems using modern methods and tools.
· To posses professional and scientific terminology and ability to reasonably and clearly state the main ideas.
· To have knowledge of provisions of basic regulatory legal acts and regulatory documents and ability to apply them in professional activity.
· To have a command of modern information resources and technologies used in innovative professional activity.
· To know the essence of cloud technology, distributed ledger technology, specifics of blockchain technology, work with remote Internet services, local network resources and distributed database.
|Why is Master’s Degree important?||— Additional financial encouragement from employer
— Leadership priority
— Experience in analytical work, writing scientific articles, preparing reports and reports
— Opportunity to be engaged in teaching
— Successful career
— New perspective