|Speciality Code (according the Classificatory of the Republic of Belarus)||1-25 01 09|
|Speciality||«Merchandising and Goods Expertise»|
|Specialization (if any)|
|Period of study||3 year (correspondence course, short term)|
|Language of study||Russian|
|Benefits of study||· State-recognized degree
· Decent pay
· Multidisciplinary activities
· In demand, modern, prestigious
· No problems with employment
· Opportunity for rapid career growth
· Constant movement and search for new experiences
· Opportunity to work in international companies
· Optimal ratio of office and field work
· Possibility of both independent and team work
|Applicants’ requirements||Full secondary education
Knowledge of the Russian language (applicant is interviewed for knowledge of the Russian language).
|Professional and universal competencies that a graduate will possess||In the process of training, the following professional competencies will be formed:
· To evaluate consumer properties of goods, factors that shape and maintain their quality.
· To analyze prospects for development of goods production technologies.
· Manage the assortment and quality of goods, dispose defects.
· To conduct acceptance of goods by quantity, quality and completeness.
· To be guided by legislative, regulatory and technical regulatory legal acts in professional activity.
· To analyze reclamations and complaints about the quality of goods, prepare reports upon the results of examination.
· To posses methods of identification, quality assessment and safety of goods to identify defects, substandard, counterfeit and fake products.
· To assess the conformity of product information with the requirements of technical regulatory legal acts.
· To organize and conduct sampling and testing of product samples.
· To posses methods of organoleptic and instrumental analysis of goods.
· To assess factors shaping consumer properties and product quality.
· To conduct incoming inspection of raw stuff, materials and components.
· To conduct quality control of final goods.
· To monitor compliance with the requirements for packaging and labeling, rules and terms of storage, transportation and sale of goods.
· To analyze demand, develop measures to stimulate sales promotion of goods and optimize trading assortment and increase efficiency of an enterprise activity.
· To work with information databases that provide operational trade, warehouse and production accounting of goods.
· To evaluate functional capabilities and have operational skills of in store and technological equipment, organize its metrological control.
|Scope of knowledge and professional activities||– Quality evaluation
– Goods identification
– Standardization and quality management of goods
– Trade and Entrepreneurship
– Light and food industry
|Possible job, position||– Sales and purchasing manager
– Quality manager
– Expert in Bureau of Forensic Expertise, Chamber of Commerce and Industry, standardization bodies, bodies of certification, metrology, customs services
– Trade agent
– Advertising representative