|Faculty||Commerce and Finance|
|Speciality Code (according the Classificatory of the Republic of Belarus)||1-25 01 14|
|Speciality||Merchandising and Trade Entrepreneurship|
|Specialization (if any)|
|Period of study||3 years (correspondence course, short term)|
|Language of study||Russian|
|Benefits of study||· State-recognized degree
· Decent pay
· Multidisciplinary activities
· In demand, modern, prestigious
· No problems with employment
· Opportunity for rapid career growth
· Constant movement and search for new experiences
· Opportunity to work in international companies
· Optimal ratio of office and field work
· Possibility of both independent and team work
|Applicants’ requirements||Full secondary education
Knowledge of the Russian language (applicant is interviewed for knowledge of the Russian language).
|Professional and universal competencies that a graduate will possess||In the process of training, the following professional competencies will be formed:
· To know consumer properties of goods, factors that shape and maintain their quality. Manage the assortment and quality of goods, dispose defects.
· To be guided by legislative regulatory documents.
· To conduct acceptance of goods by quantity, quality and completeness.
· To posses methods of organoleptic and instrumental analysis of goods.
· To analyze reclamations and complaints about the quality of goods.
· To posses methods of identification, quality assessment and safety of goods to identify defects, substandard, counterfeit and fake products.
· To analyze prospects for development of goods production technologies.
· To forecast consumer demand, analyze marketing information, product market conditions.
· To select business partners, conduct business negotiations, conclude contracts and monitor their implementation.
· To develop measures to stimulate sales promotion of goods and optimize trading assortment and increase efficiency of an enterprise.
· To participate in selection and formation of logistics chains and schemes and search out optimal logistics systems.
· To monitor compliance with the requirements for packaging and labeling, rules and terms of storage, transportation and sale of goods, rules for their display at points of sale in accordance with merchandising standards adopted by an enterprise.
· To forecast business processes and estimate their effectiveness.
· To work with information databases that provide operational trade, warehouse and production accounting of goods, etc.
|Scope of knowledge and professional activities||— Trade sector
— Distributive services
— Production branches of consumer goods
— State and regional control systems
|Possible job, position||— Brand director
— Goods manager
— Merchandise expert
— Merchandiser — assessor
— Procurement director
— Chief sales officer
— Boutique manager
— Retail director
— Category brand manager
— Manager of dealer network
— Quality manager
— Sales manager
— Head of purchasing department
— Head of sales department
— Analyst of market research
— Specialist of supply consulting